- We take our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and all related regulations ("the Act") very seriously and have taken steps to ensure compliance with the provisions of the Act.
What Personal Data do we collect and why
- When you register and use the Site, we will ask you to provide certain data, such as your contact details and demographic information. We may supplement the information that you provide us with information we receive from our Service Providers and/or other third parties.
- The principal purposes for which we process and store your Personal Data are:
- to monitor, improve and administer the Site and the services provided on the Site;
- to enable us to conduct surveys and aggregate user profiles;
- to provide you with information on selected products and selected services that we think may be of interest to you (unless you have asked us not to do so); and
- to enable us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- to contact you to ensure customer satisfaction in respect of our role as a site provider and assist you in getting the best value from our service.
Full details of the purposes are set out in our Data Protection registration.
- The information collected is anonymous and is not personally identifiable.
Security of your Personal Data
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of dealing online over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default.
- For further information on the security of the Site and your Personal Data please click here to view our Security Policy.
Communications between us
- We may intercept, record and/or monitor any communication(s) (including telephone calls or other electronic communications) between you and us. We may do so in order to resolve queries in the future and for the purposes of ensuring security, staff training and complying with our regulatory and legal responsibilities.